• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Unbelievable...Cop holds head in hands but man survived

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunnahabhain

Established Member
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005410590,00.html

Rather bad grammar is in that article "Unbelievable ... cop holds head in hands but man survived"

Is it me or do the people out Southall not seem to grasp the concept of boarding a train, you do it using the Doors, not the bloody wheels.

Notice the two trackworkers who arnt interested in the slightest?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T

Tom

Hmm, I notice it says ANOTHER. He must have done it before.

He must be a professional

Coxster

Established Member
I saw it in the paper yesterday. He bounced off one train only to be hit by another apparently.

Coxster

Established Member
Jamie C. Steel said:
Is it me or do the people out Southall not seem to grasp the concept of boarding a train, you do it using the Doors, not the bloody wheels.
I'm sorry? One man tries to run from police and you say all people from Southall try to board trains via the wheels? I'd like to know what people from Southall think of that. I hear all people from loughborough are idiots...

Jamie C. Steel said:
Notice the two trackworkers who arnt interested in the slightest?
Or maybe they were keeping back as a train was coming :roll:

Nick

Coxster said:
Jamie C. Steel said:
I'm sorry? One man tries to run from police and you say all people from Southall try to board trains via the wheels? I'd like to know what people from Southall think of that. I hear all people from loughborough are idiots...

It's a scientific fact Lougboroughians are small ;) *Juding one inhabitant for the whole population as Jamie has done*

TheSlash

Established Member
Looking at the photos, it initially appears the trackworkers aren't interested. Truth be known, they'd most likely accepted the blokes fate moments before the first impact and turned away to minimise personal truma
In any track workers contract, you won't find a bit stating that you must chase trespassers of all descriptions along the track in an attempt to apprehend them. So tbh, the fact that they were even close is above and beyond the call of duty
Another clue when looking at he photo is that the blokes pictured were S&T who simply do S&T and nothing else, well built pway men get dispatched for heavy jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.