• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Underground Mileages

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABB125

Established Member
Good evening,

Is there any document/map etc that I can use to find out how far I have traveled on the underground that is free and in the public domain? (Something like the NR Sectional Appendix would do nicely.)

Many thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dhassell

There was a section in the "Mileage Competition 2016" thread, but it was unpinned and I can't find it now.

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Distances on the Underground are measured in kilometres and you can find the appropriate distance toward the front of the line's working timetable for the line you wish to look at: https://tfl.gov.uk/corporate/publications-and-reports/working-timetables

Distances also used to appear on the Railmiles Mileage Engine and someone made a list of what stations you used to type in; can't find it at the moment as we're still working on the forum's search functionality.

Kite159

Veteran Member
I once got sent an excel spreadsheet someone created to work out the distances on LU. I could upload that if you like?

(Taking no credit whatsoever for the sheet, can't remember who created it)

Status
Not open for further replies.