• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

"Unforeseen Circumstances"

Status
Not open for further replies.

br0llz

An announcement was just made at Burgess Hill station saying the 19:33 is being delayed due to "unforeseen circumstances" I've never heard this catch all in use before, has anyone else?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

tsr

Established Member
I suspect the CIS audio has no option for "Failed time travel feature on Class 700 meaning it could not depart London before its delayed arrival."

dk1

Veteran Member
I have been to a Sub-Post Office that is closed due to 'Unforeseen Circumstances' with no further information given. Just went somewhere else.

Darandio

Established Member
I have been to a Sub-Post Office that is closed due to 'Unforeseen Circumstances' with no further information given. Just went somewhere else.

Had it when i worked at the Jobcentre too, someone had received a letter to inform them of a sanction and they promptly turned up with a 2x4.

'Unforeseen Circumstances' wasn't exactly a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.