• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Unknown bus Y27MDC

Status
Not open for further replies.

50034 Furious

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I was in Exeter last year and was taking a few bus photographs down by Polsloe. I took a photo of a Scania bus Y27MDC, ex Nottingham City Transport. I believe it's now in an Okehampton fleet, but I can't find any details of what it is (OmniDekker?). Can anyone throw light on this please?

Here's a link to the photo

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

50034 Furious

That's amazing! Thanks very much - I shall know in future to use the vehicle enquiry service, then bus lists on the web - which I've used before for some of my older bus photos (which can be seen on my Flickr account). Having an older registration than the age of the bus threw me though.

iantherev

Vehicle currently with Linden Holdings, Bow trading as MD Coaches which explains the registration plate. Re-registered 9/19.

njlawley

Nottingham City Transport don't have fleet numbers on the front, there's normally one below the cab window and above the nearside wheelarch instead. That "2" is from where there was a "Go2" branding vinyl.

ChrisPJ

These dvla select registrations are daft aren’t they, to 99.999% of the population that now looks like a 19 year old bus instead of a 14 year old one.

trainmania100

Established Member
Nice looking bus we have a few scanias in Brighton and Hove they thrash nice coming out of Eastbourne up to beachy head

Status
Not open for further replies.