• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Unofficial RailUKforums Greater Anglia timetable change sweepstake!

How many trains from Norwich will arrive at Stansted on 15/12?

Votes: 4 14.3%

Votes: 1 3.6%

Votes: 3 10.7%

Votes: 5 17.9%

Votes: 2 7.1%

Votes: 5 17.9%

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

gingerheid

Established Member
Tomo... err... today's the day! 12 Norwich - Cambridge trains are timetabled to extend to Stansted Airport!

But over the last 7 days almost 2/3 of trains haven't made it as far as Cambridge! How many trains do we think will make it all the way to Stansted? Can miracles happen? Or will "Signalling problems" magically strike Stansted Airport too?

Place your votes, and be in line for the great prize of... pleasure of being right.

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

eastdyke

Established Member
They will all run!
Felixstowes on the other hand will be suspended, someone re-infected the signalling again :'(

dk1

Veteran Member
It's a big change for Cambridge based drivers as the first time they have driven 755s in service alone. Hopefully Stadler tech guys will be all over every train in the same way they where/are for us at Norwich to help out.

eastdyke

Established Member
1 in, 11 to go :)
And after having been suspended before service started Felixstowes now reinstated :)

gingerheid

Established Member
1 in, 11 to go :)
And after having been suspended before service started Felixstowes now reinstated :)

Now three with a fourth almost there!!!

And Felixstowe? Blimey! Miracles *do* happen.

I wonder if Peterborough might even see more than one GA train next week!!!

jopsuk

Veteran Member
The fourth one is the first to be late- having left Norwich 13 down

dk1

Veteran Member
Well we are over half way & all in all what a smooth successful launch it has been on the whole. I don't think many where expecting this after the last couple of weeks. Onwards & upwards as they say (please excuse the airline pun).

gingerheid

Established Member
Well we are over half way & all in all what a smooth successful launch it has been on the whole. I don't think many where expecting this after the last couple of weeks. Onwards & upwards as they say (please excuse the airline pun).

I must say I'm pleasantly surprised, and so apparently are most people; we're just a few minutes from all but 3 people looking cynical! I hope it lasts; I'd love to look unnecessarily sceptical in all my dealings with GA!

jopsuk

Veteran Member
11 in, one to go.

So far every single one has shown on RTT as allocated Platform 3 and pulled into Platform 1

eastdyke

Established Member
A very impressive first day. I so hope it continues & will do my upmost to assist.
Perfect 12. A 'top link' job, well done to all involved :cake::cake:

Do I get (notional) naming rights to one of the 2 sets first in?
'Ryan Hare' perhaps? ......
...... night all

Status
Not open for further replies.