• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Unsolicited advertising

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig

Established Member
This is a polite request for members of this forum (you know who you are) to not go around "spamming" other boards with links to here. If you don't like other forums, don't post there. It's pretty simple really.

I hope the admins here do not support such activities.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Only one person (AFAIK) has done this, I know what they've done as I've seen the evidence.

Although there is no requirement for us to act upon incidents that occur elsewhere, we have spoken to the person concerned and taken action.

He has issued an apology, and he assures us it won't happen again.

I trust the matter is now closed.

I will lock this topic as I don't want it to descend into an argument, and I would prefer it if off-forum disagreements were kept off here.

Obviously the Admins do not condone the actions this person took. If there are any other queries or concerns on this subject please PM myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.