• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Update 31/01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

RJ

Established Member
Very nice pics :). Did 4L89 pass at the time you expected it to?

The 37 Fan

jonb said:
Just some updates today of:

- 90009, 86605/86607 & 90048 at Colchester
- 66090, 66705, 31190/86212 at Hackney Wick.

Pics at: http://www.jon-bradley.fotopic.net/c830230_37.html

Cheers

One question that myself and many otherswonder is that it seems very day you are out train spotting.

Do you attend College or sixth form and if so do you bunk lessons???

Odd questions but I have spotted several weekday cases of this where most people are at scholl/6 form/college and yet you are out and about????

Anway good photos mate

Cheers

Michael

RJ

Established Member
Judging by the latest shots, I reckon they could have been fitted in before a college start. Also, assuming this is the case, some students only need to attend one or two days a week :) Either way, it's none of my business and I enjoy the shots :D

The 37 Fan

Yes I agree with that, but however the distance travelled from his home to such locatiosn would take a hour at a rough estimate so I am very intrgued as to how we have this free time, I have seen it on all days of the week and I am just keen to know

jonb

Established Member
The 37 Fan said:
Yes I agree with that, but however the distance travelled from his home to such locatiosn would take a hour at a rough estimate so I am very intrgued as to how we have this free time, I have seen it on all days of the week and I am just keen to know

I currently have a flexible part time job whilst awaiting to start college in September Michael. The reason I was in Colchester was because I was working at the time! In the evening I then had to be in Ilford so the 31 move fitted in quite well!

Status
Not open for further replies.