• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Updates 11 - 13 May

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonb

Established Member
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jonb

Established Member
Thanks to you both! Can I just add that the scenery is fantastic and well worth a trip up there (Even if it is a 67!) I'm probably heading up there next year in the Summer sometime.

16CSVT2700

Established Member
Myself and the Dirty Neds should be off up there soon! Personaly I don't care whether its a skip or a growler.. its route and mileage for me! :D

Also jon, it's kinda odd me looking at your footex pics and thinking that I was just down the line at around those times and photographed the same trains (bar 67006, i didnt know about that) only a lil bit earlier than you did!

Strange really! :lol:

Coxster

Established Member
We did this on a meet last year as part of a Scottish tour. We are doing it again later this month. It is a fantastic line and front windows behind the 37 was great!

jonb

Established Member
Coxster said:
We did this on a meet last year as part of a Scottish tour. We are doing it again later this month. It is a fantastic line and front windows behind the 37 was great!

Was just reading the forum meet section and I agree its absolutely fantastic! We were lucky and had a driver caning the 37 all the way! Plus if you have a berth you are right at the front of the train behind the 37 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.