• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

(URGENT GEN!) 43070 and 087 to Minehead, 13/02

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techniquest

Veteran Member
URGENT gen for the HST fans and spotters, not to mention the photters! 43070 and 087 are currently sitting in Gloucester, by the 47s, with a couple of carriages (the CR buffet car being one), leaving on Monday, 13th February 2006 in the early morning. They are headed for the WSR, Minehead. Current reason for the move is to pick up carriage stock.

Timing from Gloucester not known, but they're due through non-stop at Bristol Parkway at 1015. They're due to pull into St. Phillips Marsh HST depot for a time, 1142 - 1147 being the time they're due off BTM.

Any HST fans that are up late or early (depending when you read this), good luck getting some phots! I'm taking my camcorder for its first run since 02/01! I'll be off in the morning now to get to BTM and PM for the phots and sightings!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Hmm, didn't see that...

I did eventually make it to see them yesterday, but it was a mission and a half to get there for them. I ended up going to Taunton to see them there, see an upcoming thread in The Story Forum later for details.

Anyone go and see them running? I have to say, I'm glad I video'd the arrival and departure, HELLFIRE didn't come close to describing it. I missed the first cloud of clag, but the rest of the departure was HOT! Never seen such a great departure!

Status
Not open for further replies.