• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Urgent Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Snap

Established Member
Hi guys,
I desperately need the ATO plug-in for BVE4, and after searching long and hard I've discovered its host site has gone down! :( I know there are a few people on here with the plug-in, so it would be greatly appreciated if they could send a copy to me.
Why should I you may ask?
Well, this other request may answer your question. If anyone has a copy of the LT1992 stock cab that hasn't yet been released by Miles Codrington, could they please let me know, as author 'x' and I are....put two and two together and work out the rest! ;)

Help would be very much appreciated...:)

Cheers,

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
I think the correct term is civil partnership in that instance ;)

Anyway, you might want to talk to Tom Beevers. He brought a Victoria Line demo (BVE4) which ran ATO to the BVE stand at Acton earlier in the year.

Tom B

Established Member
Morning

I diiid have the Viccy ATO demo, but don't seem to be able to find it at present. I'll see if I can dig it out, though.

The Snap

Established Member
I think the correct term is civil partnership in that instance ;)

Anyway, you might want to talk to Tom Beevers. He brought a Victoria Line demo (BVE4) which ran ATO to the BVE stand at Acton earlier in the year.

Cheers for that Damon.

Morning

I diiid have the Viccy ATO demo, but don't seem to be able to find it at present. I'll see if I can dig it out, though.

Nice one Tom, hopefully you can find it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.