• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

URGENT: SIMSIG SITE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonno2055

I really do need comformation of this, can you all try the simsig site and tell me if you can get up the pistures and download the programs, please?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TAS

I'm not having any problems at all, I can download the programs and view images.

TAS

Yes I did, are you having problems with other sites or is this the only one?

Jonno2055

right change of topic, does anyone know how to get the images to appear, it happened to me once before but i got rid of it and now i cant remember.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
The images work for me.

The downloads only work if I left click on them. I usually right-click on a download that I want to save and use 'Save target as', but that doesn't work. But if I click on it normally, it does work.

If you can't get the files to download I'll send them to you through Messenger.

Tom B

Established Member
Jonno2055 said:
Thanks, I may have to re-install my internet later on, see if that works!

Nobody owns the internet, despite what the Americans may think. It is owned by many people throughout the world, it's not yours!

class 313

Established Member
what are you using mozilla firefox or ie? as the simsig site is working for me on both browser's.

Status
Not open for further replies.