• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

US troops ordered to avoid London

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4673987.stm

For their own safety apparently :roll:

I don't know what they're doing here in the first place but if London isn't safe enough for them, perhaps they should leave and head off to Iraq instead? After all, the Americans have made Iraq totally safe (!). London's way too dangerous for their troops. :roll: :shock: :!:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I can't download that now, but at a guess, is that the one where they react to the bombing by suggesting it's a good thing and saying that it means that the "war on terrorism" should be the "no 1" priority and to forget aid for africa and global warming?

If so, I'd better not post my views on that. This icon says it all: :x

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I've listened to it and yes I was.

Disgusting!

The whole thing is sickening. I can't even bring myself to go on a rant about it. Just about everything they say I object to, very strongly. That's all I can say.

Unbelievable.

jd

And at the very end - "This is why I think Paris should have got the Olympics! Let terrorists blow them up - WHO CARES?"

This sort of stuff is sick. I wouldn't wish a terrorist attack on anyone.

Craig

Established Member
yorkie said:
I can't download that now, but at a guess, is that the one where they react to the bombing by suggesting it's a good thing and saying that it means that the "war on terrorism" should be the "no 1" priority and to forget aid for africa and global warming?

If so, I'd better not post my views on that. This icon says it all: :x
Yeah you're right; and I agree with you (for once ;)).

Status
Not open for further replies.