• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

User survey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Many thanks for those of you who completed our user survey over the past few weeks. We have received just under 190 responses - a very good response rate! Some users have started the survey but not yet completed it and unfortunately it is not be possible to view or count the comments left by anyone who has not fully completed the survey.

If you haven't yet had the chance to fill in the survey then it would be helpful if you could do so over the next few days. You should have received a private message from me on 13th July with the link. Each invitation came with a unique link so it is not possible to ask someone else for the link! If this was missing or did not work then please contact me by private message and I will sort it out for you.

All responses are anonymous by default, although members may leave their username to the last question if they wish. If you did leave your username and indicated that you wish to receive a reply then you should receive a personal reply over the next week.

Also, just to let you know that some old messages that are no longer relavent have been deleted from the 'Admin Announcements' forum.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
That's because you have changed your username. The same link still works.

Crossover

Established Member
I also never got a link that I can see - is this because I am a relative newbie to the forums?

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I also never got a link that I can see - is this because I am a relative newbie to the forums?
Yeah, unfortunately it was based on a memberlist taken in April.

I would send out more invites but the survey is now closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.