• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Using North Wales rover to travel Chester-Shrewsbury on WAG express

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheridan

Is this allowed? I guess not as I could say I was getting off at Shrewsbury but then get off at Crewe, which is outside the area covered. But an honest tourist might want to use it to travel between Chester and Shrewsbury, type those two places into a journey planner and be shown the 0708 departure, with no reason to suspect it uses a different route from all the other options.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
If it goes out of the area, then no, but if you ask the guard nicely prior to departure, the guard may show discretion.

philjo

Established Member

Gareth Marston

Established Member
1 day North Wales All Zone - Its one of the best value tickets on the network Cambrian, Shrewsbury to Chester, Wrexham- Shotton and N Wales Coast , Conwy Valley, Llandudno plus Arriva Buses in N Wales and discount on WHR for £22 and no time restriction!

But not via Crewe..

Status
Not open for further replies.