• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Using Staff PRIV Card for GWR Sleeper Night Riviera

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarJan

I have a Standard Privilege card entitling me to 75% off walk-up fares for Off P, Super O-P and Anytime Sgl. Can I use this for the cabins on the night Riviera, i.e. the £109 fare quoted on the website? If I use it just for a normal Super off peak, where do you sit from midnight till 5 am, if you are not in a cabin?

However I would like to know if it can be used on a cabin/solo berth?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

t0ffeeman

I paid about £27 single for an inclusive berth. Was a bunk bed but only me in it. In the morning slipped down to First Class for free tea and biccies. These run out quickly though

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
Inclusive berth quota for Priv holders is very small, so you'll need to get in quick.

Alternatively use a normal Priv ticket and sit in the seated portion, or buy that plus a cabin supplement at ~£50.

Established Member
Inclusive berth quota for Priv holders is very small, so you'll need to get in quick.

Alternatively use a normal Priv ticket and sit in the seated portion, or buy that plus a cabin supplement at ~£50.

£60 now.

fireftrm

I paid about £27 single for an inclusive berth. Was a bunk bed but only me in it. In the morning slipped down to First Class for free tea and biccies. These run out quickly though

I paid about the same in November, but stayed in my berth (single not set up with bunks - ask and if there's one free they will let you move) and was served my free tea and bacon baguette in bed. The First Class lounge at Paddington is excellent too, sandwiches, loads of wine and snack biscuits/poshcorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.