• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Uxbridge English Dictionary

Busaholic

Veteran Member
As creator of this thread, where I acknowledged the debt to Radio Four's 'Mornington Crescent' radio programme, I'm very sorry to report the death at the age of 79 of one of its mainstays for decades Tim Brooke-Taylor, who unfortunately was one of so many who have succumbed to the vile Coronavirus. He will be sorely missed.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MotCO

Established Member
As creator of this thread, where I acknowledged the debt to Radio Four's 'Mornington Crescent' radio programme, I'm very sorry to report the death at the age of 79 of one of its mainstays for decades Tim Brooke-Taylor, who unfortunately was one of so many who have succumbed to the vile Coronavirus. He will be sorely missed.

Yes, Tim was a regular contributer to "I'm sorry I haven't a clue", which also featured Mornington Crescent. Another sad loss.

Busaholic

Veteran Member
Yes, Tim was a regular contributer to "I'm sorry I haven't a clue", which also featured Mornington Crescent. Another sad loss.
Apologies, I meant 'I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue' of course.

High Dyke

Established Member
Hear, hear. :'(

Busaholic

Veteran Member
One for the times:

FURLOUGH - Joan Collins has bought almost all our stock of coats.

GusB

Established Member
Associate Staff
Buses & Coaches
Supernova - small, exploding Vauxhall
Cataloguing - feline lumberjack
Catatonic - a mixer for catagin