• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Valentines Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

Established Member
.... Is only 10 days away.

For those who are a bit strapped for cash, this card my prove useful....

value_valentines.jpg

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ascot

Established Member
Oh yesss gotta get some of them... how much for a pack of 20?:brushtee: :blob2: ;) and a sale by date as well :D

WhiteVanMan

I dont like Valentines Day as a) its a way of making money and b) I asked a girl out last year and she claimed sexual harrasment and bullying by myself and others at where I used to work.

Turbostar

Chances are, you give that card to a girl, she'll tell you exactly where to go. If it's your g/f or wife, partner etc., put it this way, your life probably won't be worth living after she gets the card lol. You have been warned. :)

Mart

Alekseys

If I were in love I'd fall for this evil corporate ploy to make us spend money on our partners, however I'm not in love and don't have a partner :sad10:

...So I'm immune :angel3:

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Pfft, I got duped into buying a rose for £5 at Kings Cross station last year :|

T

Tom

If I were in love I'd fall for this evil corporate ploy to make us spend money on our partners, however I'm not in love and don't have a partner :sad10:

Likewise....

mbonwick

Established Member

Ditto, though I do have my eye on someone........

Alekseys

I have the picture to sum up all our romantic aspirations:

cupid.jpg

:angel11:

Techniquest

Veteran Member
ROFL! Very nice!

Valentines Day, what do I plan to do? Hmm, it's a Wednesday...I plan to go and either do nothing (the likely option) or go for a little bash.

16CSVT2700

Established Member
As many know I've got my eye on someone, only known her a week though so gonna give it some time ;)

And if you're a regular in the evening MSN multi convos you would have seen a pic ;)

And Sprog..

I don't need tips on the ladies ;)

T

Tom

As many know I've got my eye on someone, only known her a week though so gonna give it some time ;)

And if you're a regular in the evening MSN multi convos you would have seen a pic ;)

And Sprog..

I don't need tips on the ladies ;)

I believe I've seen a pic. And I don't participate in the multi convos.

Status
Not open for further replies.