• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Valid combination: Manchester to Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray1404

Established Member
I wish to use this combination later today on the non stop TPE service from Manchester Victoria to Liverpool Lime Street service so want to check its valid under NRCoT.

Return portion of a off peak day return Newton le Willows to Manchester and
Merseytravel Disabled Concessionary Travel Pass (which allows free travel on all trains in Merseyside).

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

hairyhandedfool

Established Member
It is fine under the current National Rail Conditions of Travel (Condition 14.2), however some guards may not be aware that a change happened late last year and may be under the impression it is not valid.

Established Member
It is fine under the current National Rail Conditions of Travel (Condition 14.2), however some guards may not be aware that a change happened late last year and may be under the impression it is not valid.

Indeed, I pulled a guard up who proudly announced (twice!) About TPE complying with the NRCoC, so he was only selling anytimes onboard.

'Well if it's changed, no one's told me...'
'The posters onboard still say NRCoC!'

This was about 6 weeks ago.

sheff1

Established Member
Indeed, I pulled a guard up who proudly announced (twice!) About TPE complying with the NRCoC, so he was only selling anytimes onboard.

Yes, I hear these announcements regularly. I always smile when they sound so proud as they assert that they are complying with something which has had no relevance for over 7 months now :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.