• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Vehicle evacuation plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giugiaro

Good morning everyone!

Anyone has a picture or a PDF of one of those vehicle emergency plans with evacuation routes and emergency equipment positioning that are placed inside of trains?

I need one or two examples to show the state of the art of these type of emergency plans to CP - Comboios de Portugal as we are well behind in what concerns these types of safety practices.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

On Moderation
Good morning everyone!

Anyone has a picture or a PDF of one of those vehicle emergency plans with evacuation routes and emergency equipment positioning that are placed inside of trains?

I need one or two examples to show the state of the art of these type of emergency plans to CP - Comboios de Portugal as we are well behind in what concerns these types of safety practices.
I’ve not got a photo of one at the moment, but will be able to at the weekend if that’s any help?

Giugiaro

Thank you everyone!

I've already catalogued the two examples. If you find anything different or with some quirk, let me know!
If you happen to have any example from abroad, that would be awesome!

I’ve not got a photo of one at the moment, but will be able to at the weekend if that’s any help?

It will be. Thanks! :)

On Moderation
I've already catalogued the two examples. If you find anything different or with some quirk, let me know!
If you happen to have any example from abroad, that would be awesome!
This is sort of abroad: from the Dublin-Belfast "Enterprise" stock.
1630099597485.png

On Moderation
EMR HST…

Attachments

• F4BC1353-AC91-4C20-8DED-4E62CE37AA02.jpeg
    F4BC1353-AC91-4C20-8DED-4E62CE37AA02.jpeg
    427.4 KB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies.