• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Very hot and sticky overhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gareth Hale

Hi all, I thought Id like to share this with you. It is 111F in direct sunlight and it is 103F in the shade. I have a screenshot of my desktop showing the Shade Temperature 8)

111F is 43.8C
103F is 39.4C

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

steve158

it was like that over here a few weeks back, at least it's nothing like that now. do american trains/track break down in hot conditions as well??

The Snap

Established Member
I'd have died by now! God, I couldn't cope two weeks ago, imaging the US!!!!! :shock: BUt, if there was a pool... :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D

Gareth Hale

steve158 said:
it was like that over here a few weeks back, at least it's nothing like that now. do american trains/track break down in hot conditions as well??

Im not too sure about breaking down as I am 70 Miles from the nearest station :cry:

Ben

Gareth Hale said:
steve158 said:

Im not too sure about breaking down as I am 70 Miles from the nearest station :cry:

i thought you lived in a city?

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
america for you! don't even have station's in their cities - I never did like american railroads!

Gareth Hale

I do live in a city, I live in a city with no Passenger train stations :cry: :cry:

Also, we are now having a bliss-ful cool down with todays highs around 30C :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.