• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Victoria Line ATO for BVE4

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Snap

Established Member
Hi guys,
Was just surfing another forum and noticed a new thread regarding whether the Vic. line ATO worked in BVE4.2. The answer was no, but Sacha posted a suprising update:

There is a Japanese ATO Plugin for BVE4 that I am currently using to convert the Viccy Line to BVE4. The plugin allows the '67 stock to stop and start at red signals, decrease and increase speeds and stop at the stations without any input from the operator, except when departing the station when you need to press the space bar (just once) to start the train. The plugin also allows the '67 stock to be driven manually, with just a single tap of the 'Page Up' key, the train can be driven using the 'Q' and 'Z' keys to slow down - stop/start - speed up.

Progress so far ?

Hmmmmm, 2 sets of routes completed, in both late morning/lunchtime and rush hour diagrams (the latter having plenty of stops and starts between stations), these being 1_Walthamstow-Brixton and 2_Brixton-Kings Cross. Route 3_Kings Cross-Victoria is currently being worked, late morning/lunchtime run is complete, just working out and testing timeings for the rush hour and this one will be complete. Not started on Route 4_Victoria-Seven Sisters / 4_Victoria-Walthamstow yet.

LT 1967 ?

Not touched, although once the routes are up to acceptable standards, permission will be sought to upgrade to BVE4.

Any queries, leave a message here.

Cheersey,

Sacha

How cool is that. I think tc is using the same thing in his 92TS, and stoopid is using it in his Central line... :D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Nitro

Well thats great news :D :!: Looks like it's going to be another great addition to the BVE 4 LU colletion :!:

LondonBVE

rich said:
How cool is that. I think tc is using the same thing in his 92TS, and stoopid is using it in his Central line... :D

I yesterday ask him and he said that currently haven't ATO the route yet. I think he want to finish his touch-up first.

LondonBVE

Coxster said:
Phil is coding for BVE2 at the moment

I know, I have been contacting with him for a lot of time already. Well Phil is releasing its Central Line route at www.union-atlantic.com and released it by Zip file. Since he don't know how to make into a EXE.file. I do recommend him "Creator" but he said "Maybe in the Future."

Coxster

Established Member
LondonBVE said:
Coxster said:
Phil is coding for BVE2 at the moment

I know, I have been contacting with him for a lot of time already. Well Phil is releasing its Central Line route at www.union-atlantic.com and released it by Zip file. Since he don't know how to make into a EXE.file. I do recommend him "Creator" but he said "Maybe in the Future."
I remember working with 'Mailer Diablo' on that website - it never did really materialise :cry:

T

Tom

Stoopid, send me your email address in a PM and I'll send the route and train over.

T

Tom

Yeah Phil, I'll wing it off to you tomorrow. Not had time. :(

It's 22MB so better be careful. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.