• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

[Video] Dirty Neds Episode 1: Neds Do Chester

Status
Not open for further replies.

16CSVT2700

Established Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNP9OwBl--o

At last...
The first of the series of Dirty Neds!

Entitled "Neds Do Chester" this episode was filmed over the ChesterVal weekender organised by Railchat.co.uk. I've put all my abilities on Windows Movie Maker into this video and from the way I see it this is the best 9 minutes and 36 seconds I've ever made!!

Comments are always welcome as per usual!

(someone add a poll with the options from 1 to 5 as a rating thing please!)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Going to play the video now! Will post comments in just a minute!

EDIT: Got the page up, but it won't show where the video is or anything! I get the description, nothing else!

EDIT 2: Seems Flash ain't installed here! I'll see if I can get it on here! - Nope, this PC here won't allow an install of it. Bloody typical!

I'll play it when I get home then!

16CSVT2700

Established Member
WSXFan said:
Going to play the video now! Will post comments in just a minute!

EDIT: Got the page up, but it won't show where the video is or anything! I get the description, nothing else!

EDIT 2: Seems Flash ain't installed here! I'll see if I can get it on here! - Nope, this PC here won't allow an install of it. Bloody typical!

I'll play it when I get home then!

One person I know can't seem to get YouTube to work on their pc's either.. not sure whats up

Coxster

Established Member
For anyone who missed the text message... ;)

DirtyNedsTextMessage.jpg

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Interesting text message there...!

I'm about to try the video on this PC (a different one to yesterday) now. Will comment shortly.

EDIT: MY LORDZ! Looks like it was one of the most meets of the year!

"Oh I'm clagging!" - ROFLMAO! Got to be the funniest bit ever!

Tiz singing 'I Will Survive', My Lordz!

Oh how I wish I'd been there! Maybe next time...

Sprog

Established Member
:oops:

Can i make one request?..can you please blank out the name at the top of the text on that image Coxster....i dont wanna get in trouble.....cus it is quite personal after all! Oh, and 'Suz', isnt my g/f :shock: ;) and if by any chance Beth seees this,. i dont want her getting the wrong end of the stick. Dirty Text was recieved a few days b4 me and Bth got together i might add! :p

that applies on DirtyNeds aswell

apart form that :D:D

yes! it was an ACE weekend!

Absolutly fan-fecking-tastic!

Big up to HD and Tomnick for organisation and all the RailChatters for showing up!

The DirtyNeds E1 is total Hellfire and youve excelled yuorself once agaan Captain Jammy!

BRING ON CHESTERVAL 07!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blob4:

Techniquest

Veteran Member
I'll make sure I do it too! Looks like it was so much fun, I can't believe I wasn't there! I'll start saving now I think...

AlexS

Established Member
*clap clap* - closest thing to that exhibition of crazy idiots all appearing under one gazebo will probably be the Great Central Diesel Gala in September - join me there if you dare (most of the staff are straight, but if anyone swings the other way, we have a charming chap called Steven around...:))

16CSVT2700

Established Member
Oh I plan to go! My bday is on the 16th (the saturday) so hopefully we can do a bash and then off to the pub! :D:blob8::blob8:

Lewisham2221

Established Member
AlexS said:
*clap clap* - closest thing to that exhibition of crazy idiots all appearing under one gazebo will probably be the Great Central Diesel Gala in September - join me there if you dare

Hmm, what date is this?

AlexS said:
(most of the staff are straight, but if anyone swings the other way, we have a charming chap called Steven around...:))

:lol: - nuff said :p

bunnahabhain

Established Member
AlexS said:
(most of the staff are straight, but if anyone swings the other way, we have a charming chap called Steven around...:))
Ah yes, our resident trampy inbred suicidal homosexual bunny boiler...right fruit & nut he is!

Of course, for those of a more daring nature we do have Mr Wellington Boots 2006 for your pleasure.

16CSVT2700

Established Member
Jamie said:
Ah yes, our resident trampy inbred suicidal homosexual bunny boiler...right fruit & nut he is!

Of course, for those of a more daring nature we do have Mr Wellington Boots 2006 for your pleasure.

Rofl. Remind me to bring my cam.. oh wait I am anyway <D

Techniquest

Veteran Member
lol! A new addition to Stoat Watch I think there could be!

I'll be there to shoot the scene too. I'm thanking the Heavens this isn't going on in October, as there's already 4 events I want to go to in that month!

I need a win on the lottery on Saturday I think...

16CSVT2700

Established Member
July's an ass for me! Beltring, Euston Flyer drinkup, My friend's 18th and something else! all on the same weekend! It sucks..

Status
Not open for further replies.