• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Video Downloader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member
Does a youtube video downloader excist?, I need to get a video from my channel that isn't on my computer or HDD.

Thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

JonG

Does a youtube video downloader excist?, I need to get a video from my channel that isn't on my computer or HDD.

Thanks.

Upgrade to/download the latest version of Realplayer (version 11), it has a the plug-in for both I.E. & Firefox that lets you download videos straight from Youtube's website. There are also a number of other programs available that can be used to download videos from Youtube.

Established Member
Upgrade to/download the latest version of Realplayer (version 11), it has a the plug-in for both I.E. & Firefox that lets you download videos straight from Youtube's website. There are also a number of other programs available that can be used to download videos from Youtube.
EDIT
Thanks., It says you have to pay for it though:???:

Gizmogle

Established Member
Loads of video downloaders exist. HAH!

Surely it doesn't take much to google it?

EDIT: Sod it, I'm gonna be helpful.

DownloadHelper is what I use.

Established Member
Loads of video downloaders exist. HAH!

Surely it doesn't take much to google it?

EDIT: Sod it, I'm gonna be helpful.

DownloadHelper is what I use.
Well I did google it before you think, Anyone would google it first before asking....
I have it, but I didn't have to pay for it, just downloaded it from their website.

Can you send the link if thats not too much trouble, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.