• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Video / photos required for Rail and non Rail locations

Status
Not open for further replies.

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
Hello all,

First, Mods feel free to move this to an appropriate section, I would put it in MSTS videos, but its more related to real videos.

anyway...I am looking for anyone who is willing to donate any rail and non rail related (but near the stations) video shots of some locations in London. Basically, for my Brighton - Bedford MSTSstudio cab ride I need some good outside station videos, mainly to add realism and/or the shot I want is not in MSTS.

Video shots needed are:

1. East Croydon street level, preferably with the Croydon Tramlink station and a tram or two pulling in/out
2. London Bridge entrance or concourse, and London Bridge itself if possible
3. City Thameslink station entrance street level shot (or picture would do) and St Pauls Cathedral (outside and/or inside)
4. St Pancras International main with the champagne bar, the Eurostar concourse (behind the security screens near the buffers), The station canopy, the EMT terminal concourse (optional)
5. Any videos with a clear sound of 319 door opening/closing sounds wouldn't go amiss either

The videos above can be done by anyone, even if you only have a video of say the trams at East Croydon, that would be ok, as someone different might have a video of St Paul's Cathedral.

Some basic rules though:
- The video must not have a display i.e the clock, battery remaining bar, date etc
- No mobile phone videos that play at 2fps, any reasonable quality will do though (in colour that is!)

NOTE for station shots such as St Pancras or entrance shots (bar the trams at East Croydon, video would be better) photos are accepted, either via e-mailing them to me or you can send a link to a photo site with the picture, providing its your work.

If you happen to have the videos above already on YouTube, that is fine as I will download that particular video providing you give me the link and I have your permission. If you are able to film any of the above as you happen to have some free time and live near the location, you can go out to get the video and either send it to me or put it on YouTube.

Other locations outside of London, I already filmed such as Brighton so such is not required.

Note, we provide free videos only thus cannot afford to pay anyone for videos provided, so don't travel miles away just to get a video! You will however be added to the credits if you are able to send me a video (or photo) or send me a link to your own work on YouTube.

Any help will be much appreciated!

Thank you,

James.

Status
Not open for further replies.