• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

[Video] Train vs flood in Buenos Aires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ivo

Established Member
"Travel information from South West Trains. Owing to heavy rain across the entire South West Trains network, services are subject to delays and cancellations without warning. We apologise for any inconvenience caused, and are working with Network Rail to return service provision to the normal level as soon as possible."

...Nah. Let's just blast across the flood! No problem with a 450 traversing foot-deep water! To hell with concerns about short-circuiting the third rail, just blast across it at 70mph! :D :D :D :D :D

- I do not accept liability for any incidents of this nature. Especially where the inevitable loss of life is concerned.

That is very funny clip. And I have travelled on that line, that is The LSM From Retiro in Buenos Aires to Pillar and those Diesels are immense It is a shame I am not old enough to Remember Loco hauled in England

Trainbuff

Very funny indeed! I wonder if the bearings will have to be replaced as on HST's if they go through standing water?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.