• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Vigil for Cow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Flamingo

Established Member
I hear her last wish was not to be buried, but cremated - at about 190oC for 3 hours...

DaleCooper

Established Member
McDonald's have offered to dispose of the corpse.

Stop Press: The vigil was such a success that they are planning to shoot another cow next week.

Last edited:

HilversumNS

I herd some Americans are claiming it was a racially motivated shooting. After all Bessie was a "cow of colo(u)r"

HilversumNS

Careful, Mr Cumberbatch :D

Whoops LOL Not keeping up to date with celebs caused me to miss that in January.

I was actually quoting a line from an American website where they were commenting on the shooting!! I did add the U though, as I personally dislike Americanizms.

Apologies to any cows who may have felt offended.

HilversumNS

Reports state that the ceremony was very well done, quite rare to find such community spirit these days.

A medium turned up to contact Bessie too.

Some left sympathy cards ...

Attachments

• JS64338486.jpg
    JS64338486.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 20

Jonny

Established Member
Reports state that the ceremony was very well done, quite rare to find such community spirit these days.

A medium turned up to contact Bessie too.

Some left sympathy cards ...

Other reports are that it was very mooving.

Status
Not open for further replies.