• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Virgin 1st class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleepercoach

Just travelled on Euston to Glasgow service the other day and was fortunate enough to get 1st class seating (tickets purchased by a friend) and can honestly say the service from the team the whole journey was excellent.
We were treated like royalty.l know some people take 1st class area for granted but the crew on the 0930 on friday 19 Ocober were a credit to their company and l include crew changes too.
One very happy and appreciated customer

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Polarbear

Established Member
I’ll echo the above comments. I travelled first class between Liverpool - Euston on Friday afternoon, returning this afternoon & the on board service was pretty good.

Bletchleyite

Veteran Member
As long as you don't attempt to sit in the Coach K single seats, VTWC First Class is in my view the best out there. Often available at a good price, too.

Andy25

As long as you don't attempt to sit in the Coach K single seats, VTWC First Class is in my view the best out there. Often available at a good price, too.
Why not the single seats? I personally quite like them.

Andy25

The staff like them for themselves as an unofficial messroom and direct you into another coach. It's something I've had to complain about repeatedly, and VTWC don't care and don't do anything about it.
I must have been lucky then, not had that. But can see that would be annoying!

PeterY

Established Member
I've always enjoyed and never had a problem with Virgin 1st class. On the whole the staff seem pretty generous especially when I ask for a few extra uglies :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.