• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Virgin Advance : London - Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

anthonycutt

I clicked on that link & my browser wouldn't even open it. Anyone else think anti Virus software causes more problems than it solves?
Anyway, this is Virgin we're talking about: their special offer tickets are usually only available in single digits. The sooner 2012 comes around & they get tossed off the franchise by their big red ears, the better.

Chris B

Odd - that's the same one that I posted.....but mine doesn't work?.....

CosherB

Established Member
I note these are Manchester to Euston. Can one get on and off at, say, Stockport and still use these cheap tickets?

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I note these are Manchester to Euston. Can one get on and off at, say, Stockport and still use these cheap tickets?
just buy a ticket in advance from some random shack nearby (e.g. CHU or HTC, etc.) to get out of the barriers ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.