Virgin and Intercity E-rail Mk2's released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harold

Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
624
Location
Southampton
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
9,244
Blue Pullman is currently planned and the Railtrack & full-Virgin liveried Mk2s will be available very soon.



 

Coxster

Established Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
9,244
The Serco download actually includes the Blue Pullman coaches. The name of the .exe is 'ER_Railtrack_Mk2s' but it installs the Blue Pullman coaches to 'ER_BP_Mk2s'!
 

trains2

Member
Joined
30 Jun 2005
Messages
315
Location
Winchester
Coxster said:
It's fixed now. I still have the Pullmans though :D ;)
Well everyone will soon, hopefully upload them tonight.

Nick, not sure on that one, the idea was to just provide some Mk2s for new repaints as the previous ones weren't allowed to be repainted. Although I suspect not much would need to be done to the 2Fs to change them to other types, I think its just the interior really that would have to be changed.

Rich
 

cawky

Member
Joined
1 Mar 2006
Messages
20
Location
Doncaster
cool
shame about the DBSO though, i have one and have permission for the cab just not the rest of the coach
(and the DBSO does have the corridor connection still on but i cant do anything about that
 

The Snap

Established Member
Joined
10 Jun 2005
Messages
3,118
Nice to see these coaches out, they are excellent! Is there any chance of some Network Rail Mk2/3s in the Yellow livery which the Measurment HST uses? :)
 

Coxster

Established Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
9,244
Rich said:
Nice to see these coaches out, they are excellent! Is there any chance of some Network Rail Mk2/3s in the Yellow livery which the Measurment HST uses? :)
There is an NMT HST set on UKTS.
 

cawky

Member
Joined
1 Mar 2006
Messages
20
Location
Doncaster
Coxster said:
There is an NMT HST set on UKTS.
ooh will go find it, me thinks i have an idea for a new actvity on ECE (already created 3 :happy6:) would the NMT usually start from a depot or at a terminus, i.e. would it start at kings cross to do a run to york or from bounds green or some other depot?
 

Harold

Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
624
Location
Southampton
cawky said:
ooh will go find it, me thinks i have an idea for a new actvity on ECE (already created 3 :happy6:) would the NMT usually start from a depot or at a terminus, i.e. would it start at kings cross to do a run to york or from bounds green or some other depot?
Just out of interest, do you have ECE part 2? if so, is it worth getting? I've heard some good some bad reports about it.
 

LucaZone

Member
Joined
24 Feb 2006
Messages
752
Location
West End, Surrey
trains2 said:
I suspect not much would need to be done to the 2Fs to change them to other types, I think its just the interior really that would have to be changed. Rich
Ive given Matt as many plans of each sub class as I could get hold of, but its more than the interior that needs to be changed. Windows with and with vents due to AirCon, different style end doors, varied roof detail and the A's had center doors as well.

The speed these popped up though I wouldnt be supprised if Matt brings out a massive coaching stock range over time :)
 

cawky

Member
Joined
1 Mar 2006
Messages
20
Location
Doncaster
Harold said:
Just out of interest, do you have ECE part 2? if so, is it worth getting? I've heard some good some bad reports about it.
hmmm, ye i would get it, its very good in my opinion,
the only thing that bugs me about it is the level crossings are all the same model (auto barriers with a house next to them) and the trackwork at some places is not like the real thing (and you get sick of just seeing HSTs 225s and 220s, that why i added a metro in each activity in p6 doncaster :toothy9: )

yeah i would say get it, if you have the ECE1 addon its great to have a thrash from kx to york (i changed the railtour actvity to use 13 coaches and a 40 to do the whole route, that was fun)

yeah i would get it and i think you can ge it for about £16-£17 new on amazon. so why not (especially when the money to buy it comes from your parents:blob2: )
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top