• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Virgin Customer Comments form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Gizmogle

Established Member
:lol:
Give one in at a customer desk! Or just sneakily put a big pile of them in one of the timetable stands!

Nick W

Established Member
Was the stock?

A lump of plastic
Beeping constatly
Claustraphobic
Bustituted
Sickening
Windowless
Hit by a brick
That thing was a train?
What stock?

Death

Established Member
Hi again everyone...Long time no post! <D
:lol: ROTFLMFAO!!! :lol:
I have to say (Despite the general opinion here) that I've never had major issues with Virgin Trains, aside from overcrowding and occasional late running...But all the same, if I have a complaint to make to them in the future I'll probably print off a copy of that form and write my complaint on there! :D
Does anyone think there would be any objections if I poached that for my website? It's smeggin' priceless! :tongue3:

On a final note: I'll leave you with these Virgin-related gems...
Virgin joke said:
Q: Why can't Sir Richard Branson honestly call his rail company "Virgin" trains?
A: Quite simply, they're all f***ed! :tongue:
Announcement for two 'passengers' that I had read out at Birmingham New St: said:
This is a customer announcement. Would Vhirgeen Transisheet, and Arwell Zuverasov please go to the ticket hall where your friend is waiting. :lol:
Farewell... <D
>> Death <<

Jim

Established Member
Anything can be better than there phone line
All seperated by a minute
"you are 4th in the q"
"you are 4th in the q"
"you are 2nd in the q"
"you are 7th in the q"
"you are 6th in the q"
"you are 13th in the q":sleepy2: