• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Virgin First Class - Food and Drink

Status
Not open for further replies.

blakey1152

Hi All,
I am travelling from Euston to Glasgow Central on the 0943 tomorrow morning.

As far as I can make out because the train leaves before 1000 I will get the option of a hot breakfast which is great, However is this the only food that is served or is there also a brunch service later in the journey?

The reason I am asking is because if breakfast is the only meal served then I am going to pick up a sandwich to take along with me before boarding the train. If they serve a brunch as well then I won't bother :)

The Virgin web site isn't particularly clear so I am hoping somebody might know :)

Thankyou
Blakey

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

All Line Rover

Established Member
You should be served some more food after Wolverhampton, and again after Preston. It may be best to throw away the packaging of any previously consumed food before Wolverhampton and again before Preston, in case you are unlucky enough to encounter those rare staff members who insist that passengers are only entitled to one "meal" on any journey, no matter what the length!

westv

Established Member
Total disaster on the Hull service.
They have run out of sausage and mash. Why do they always start the food orders from the kitchen end?

Status
Not open for further replies.