Virgin First Class

Discussion in 'Traction & Rolling Stock' started by dcmbarton, 27 Oct 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dcmbarton

dcmbarton Member

Tomorrow (assuming no more cable thefts!), mum and I are travelling first class on the 0641 Lichfield TV to Euston service (cheaper than standard class!). I have to admit that this is the first time we have ever been first class, and being ignorant of such things, what do Virgin provide for first class passengers? Is there any sort of refreshment service? Presumably what they provide depends on the service you travel on?

No doubt all will be revealed tomorrow, but I'd quite like to know in advance!

David

2. Registered users do not see these banners - join or log in today!

Rail Forums

3. SS4

SS4 Established Member

On the 0641 you could well be in line for breakfast - I recommend the Full English (I got an extra hash brown because I don't like egg)

Tea and Coffee is available as are soft drinks although I'm not sure if you get fizzy drinks but you do get juice and water.

The Virgin site is being a dick and not loading so I'll edit my post later

edit: First class info is here: click on the breakfast tab, http://www.virgintrains.co.uk/trains/first-class/

4. dcmbarton

dcmbarton Member

5. LondonJohn

LondonJohn Member

Don't get too excited. I travelled on the 1843 from London was looking forward to my hot dinner and wifi to check my emails so I would be ready to go out on arrival in Brum.

Got salad in a box and no wifi...

6. dcmbarton

dcmbarton Member

Pleased to report that despite an altercation with two people over reserved seats when boarding the rain, the service and breakfast were excellent!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.