• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Virgin Trains 1S72 London Euston 14:30 to Glasgow on 6 Dec

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy1673

Hi! I`ve bought advance ticket on 1S72 Virgin 14:30 Euston to Warrington with no seat reservation. December, 6 is a Friday (and Friday`s 14:30) :lol:
Have anyone travelled this particular service on fridays? Is it rammed or not much usually?
Thanks in a advance.
Very sorry for this question but I`ve never travelled Scotland bound trains on Fridays even though to Warrington not Scotland...

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Kite159

Veteran Member
My suggestion is to head straight for coach C [even on a 11 coach set*], and try and be one of the first to board [use RTT to find what platform it is on and hover around the top of the ramp]

route101

Established Member
My suggestion is to head straight for coach C [even on a 11 coach set*], and try and be one of the first to board [use RTT to find what platform it is on and hover around the top of the ramp]

Is c better than U ? Less seats in C?

LeylandLen

Less seats, but as coach C is a longer walk from the platform entrance it fills up less fast than coach U (as some passengers will just board the first available door)
On all Pendelinos coach C contains the shop and the little 'office' where the Train Manager usually sits so yes coach C does have fewer seats than coach U .

Status
Not open for further replies.