• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Virgin Trains Automatic Delay Repay

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvboy

Established Member
Virgin Trains automatically pay Delay Repay if you booked an advance ticket on their own website. Has anyone else had trouble with this?

They are supposed to email within one working day of the delay to tell you they are going to credit the card you booked with, but I was delayed on 9 March and only today received that email.

In the meantime I have put a manual claim in on the advise of their twitter team who today acknolwedge there has been a backlog - why couldn't they tell me to sit tight when I asked about it on Thursday, Friday and Monday?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ScouserGirl

I think because there were so many people delayed that day it took a while for the automatic system to work, I've been delayed before and the automatic system worked fine for me, sometime the Twitter team isn't very helpful I've had wrong information given to me from them before!

Status
Not open for further replies.