• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Virgin Trains Breakfast Train 0941 Preston to Glasgow on a weekday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member
Hi All,

I'm travelling on the 0941 Preston - Glasgow soon on a weekday , what should I expect to get at that time of the morning ?

Cheers
Carl

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
I've already had a look at that but I couldn't work out whether it is full breakfast all thw ay on that service , I thought I had seen full breakfast til 10 somewhere else.

Chrism20

Established Member
I've already had a look at that but I couldn't work out whether it is full breakfast all thw ay on that service , I thought I had seen full breakfast til 10 somewhere else.

The Edinburgh twelve minutes behind it is breakfast so that one should be as well.

Chrism20

Established Member
That one isn't actually, as per their timetable. (The shading denotes full hot meal service)

That train is a breakfast train as far as oxenholme with only snacks for passengers from Carlisle as per the W in the timetable.

I've been on that Edinburgh service almost twenty times this year as recently as 5th August and it's definitely breakfast.

QueensCurve

Established Member

I don't imagine any of that compares remotely with the erstwhile Great British Rail Breakfast.

article-1093975-02C76035000005DC-855_468x322.jpg

Last edited:

Iskra

Established Member
Travelled this service today in 1st- definitely a full breakfast offering.

I reccomend the Eggs Benedict for breakfast when travelling VTWC.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.