• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Virgin Trains Chef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Najet

Does anyone happen to know what the salary is for a full time permanent chef with Virgin train company?????

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Cherry_Picker

Established Member
It was £29,751 in December 2014 according to a job advert on the Virgin Trains website. It may have crept over £30k in the time since that advert was posted.

Najet

Thanks. Yes i saw that actually but i have sice been told that its 24k which seems to be the same as as CSA. I am wondering if they have down graded the salary. Thats a big drop though !

craigybagel

Established Member
Was always much higher than a CSA when I was there, which is at it should be. They work very hard! Also very difficult job to get into apparently....

Najet

Thanks for replying. I am confused to be honest. I am told by them 24k but the last job advertised was 29k nearly 30k.

Status
Not open for further replies.