• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Virgin Trains First Class Food/Drink offering

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordonthemoron

Established Member
Am I likely to get anything substantial bertween Milton Keynes and Birmingham International? Out morning, return evening

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

gordonthemoron

Established Member
On a journey of that length, no. It will probably the usual complimentary drinks and maybe a sandwick/snack.

I told the first class host that I was alighting at Birmingham International but he was quite happy to serve me a full english which I finished on arrival at Coventry. Very happy

Butts

Veteran Member
I was travelling on the 1624 from Sandwell and Dudley to Edinburgh on Friday.

We ditched our reserved seats and got into the Coach J or K whichever is by the kitchen.

Clocked up 5 or 6 Scotches as there was an in and out policy on the booze .....my son quaffed a similar number of Thistly Cross Cider.

Plenty of grub and snacks as well - handy for picnics !!

At Haymarket we transferred onto an LNER Service to Aberdeen - 1st Class still in Virgin Seat Livery with logo intact !!

Got another 4 Scotches (only drank one) others for "ron" LNER takeway !!! not much by way of grub as 1st class lady was on her own.

Status
Not open for further replies.