• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Virgin Trains Glasgow Central - Euston Advance Fares

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbreckers

Hey folks,

Looking for some advice here.

I'm trying to find what the cheapest advance single fare is from London Euston to Glasgow Central. I'm not looking for a specific date or time if you know what I mean, just when the cheap fares are (if they exist)

Thanks In Advance folks :)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

najaB

Veteran Member
I'm trying to find what the cheapest advance single fare is from London Euston to Glasgow Central. I'm not looking for a specific date or time if you know what I mean, just when the cheap fares are (if they exist)
The cheapest advance single I can see is £20. No idea if/when they are available though.

Edit: Just found one on 25/07 at 13:43. :)

Last edited:

blakey1152

Just a quick note about the Advance fares... its always worth checking the price of both First and Standard class as I've seen on a few occasions where the Standard quota at the cheapest price has run out making a First Class Advance cheaper than the Standard!

Blakey

Howardh

Established Member
Just a quick note about the Advance fares... its always worth checking the price of both First and Standard class as I've seen on a few occasions where the Standard quota at the cheapest price has run out making a First Class Advance cheaper than the Standard!
That happens frequently!!

Kite159

Veteran Member
I've found the quota for the lower tier are less on the direct services, more availability on services which go via Birmingham

Status
Not open for further replies.