• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Virus warnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I get fed up of them, so I've got a new response...

Warning: My mate emailed me to say that there are emails going round that claim to be a warning against viruses. They are actually spam emails about bogus viruses. They claim Microsoft said that the virus in question is the worst ever, when Microsoft said no such thing. They also make crazy claims like it will "burn your C Drive" which are impossible (do they mean burn to CD? LOL!). Do not forward such emails on because they are spam and waste bandwidth. Never, ever forward any such email on because anyone with even a quarter of a brain knows what they need to do to protect themselves, and they also know that such emails are blatantly the most spammy pieces of spam ever. Now please pass this on ;):D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.