• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Voxel Tycoon released on Steam 15 April

Status
Not open for further replies.

madjack

I've got high hopes for Voxel Tycoon which might come out in 2018 if we're lucky :D
I wrote this back in 2018... And now the Early Access for the game is going to be available on Steam from Wednesday. :)

I'd describe it as an updated version of Transport Tycoon Deluxe, particularly good scope for complex networks, nice signalling and with graphics updated. I've had a play with the pre-Alpha version and it's promising, but still work in progress.

Would be interested in any impressions.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Iskra

Established Member
Thanks for the heads up. Looking at it, it reminds me of Sim City actually; looks a bit cartoony.

madjack

Thanks for the heads up. Looking at it, it reminds me of Sim City actually; looks a bit cartoony.
Yes you're right. I love the realistic graphics of Transport Fever - how can a computer just generate such beautiful scenery! - but it's almost impossible to play after about 1920 because it kills my laptop. Hoping this one makes less ambitious demands on the laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.