• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Voyager passenger View (BVE2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if anyone has the voyager passenger view for bve 2 could you please send me it, it says that it is avaliable on Virtual-Rail but it isnt so...

Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
Woops! They used to be on WizzyWorld but no longer are. I'll try anf get them uploaded to Virtual Rail at some point with permission.

Also if permission is granted I'll upload night cabs for the 319, 325, HST, 421 and 465.

Coxster said:
Woops! They used to be on WizzyWorld but no longer are. I'll try anf get them uploaded to Virtual Rail at some point with permission.

Also if permission is granted I'll upload night cabs for the 319, 325, HST, 421 and 465.

Great thanks, i think the 220 passenger view is great, however i got a new computer and lost it, could you send me it before you put them on-line or just how long will it take?

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
I did one as well, however my source for sounds failed to tell me where he actually got the sounds and ended up in negotiations with Pete Makosch (the author of the other voyager passenger view) - we agreed that it was sorted, however I never really bothered to rerelease it.

Status
Not open for further replies.