• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

VTEC HSTs - Livery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexl92

Established Member
Sorry if this has been covered.

When the VTEC franchise took over from EC earlier this year, the new 91 livery was unveiled, but it was said at the time that discussions were still ongoing as to what they'd do with the HST sets.

Has any decision been made, or have any sets even been rebranded or wrapped yet?

EDIT: Admins, I've accidentally posted this in A, D&T instead of Traction&Rolling Stock. My apologies; please could you move it?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Just a note to anyone that's reading this, if you post a thread in the wrong place (or post in the wrong thread even) or see someone who has please report (
report.gif
) the post to us. We do our best but we can't realistically read every post made on the forum every day so requests such as this one will either go unanswered or not be seen for a long time.

In this case I'm on the ball today ;)

alexl92

Established Member
Just a note to anyone that's reading this, if you post a thread in the wrong place (or post in the wrong thread even) or see someone who has please report (
report.gif
) the post to us. We do our best but we can't realistically read every post made on the forum every day so requests such as this one will either go unanswered or not be seen for a long time.

In this case I'm on the ball today ;)

Apologies for that - I always assumed the 'report' button was for inappropriate stuff rather than mistakes! Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.