VTEC HSTs - Livery?

Discussion in 'Traction & Rolling Stock' started by alexl92, 11 Apr 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexl92

alexl92 Established Member

Sorry if this has been covered.

When the VTEC franchise took over from EC earlier this year, the new 91 livery was unveiled, but it was said at the time that discussions were still ongoing as to what they'd do with the HST sets.

Has any decision been made, or have any sets even been rebranded or wrapped yet?

EDIT: Admins, I've accidentally posted this in A, D&T instead of Traction&Rolling Stock. My apologies; please could you move it?

2. ainsworth74

ainsworth74 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Just a note to anyone that's reading this, if you post a thread in the wrong place (or post in the wrong thread even) or see someone who has please report ([​IMG]) the post to us. We do our best but we can't realistically read every post made on the forum every day so requests such as this one will either go unanswered or not be seen for a long time.

In this case I'm on the ball today ;)

3. alexl92

alexl92 Established Member

Apologies for that - I always assumed the 'report' button was for inappropriate stuff rather than mistakes! Thanks for your help.

4. XCTurbostar

XCTurbostar Member

David Horne (MD of Virgin Trains East Coast) advised that the first liveried HST is due to be in service from mid-May.

Twitter Link Here

Thanks,
    Ross

5. ainsworth74

ainsworth74 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

No worries :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.