• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

VTEC KGX to SVG on a CBG season ticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

benbulben

Hi all,
I have a Cambridge to King's Cross season ticket generally used on Great Northern or Greater Anglia.
Is it possible to take Virgin Trains East Coast to Stevenage with this ticket?
With thanks in advance.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

sonic2009

Established Member
As long as the season ticket is Any Permitted then you will be fine to use on VTEC services between KGX & SVG, you are permitted to break your journey at any station between two stations ie Cambridge - London Kings Cross, there would be nothing stopping you using the ticket to go see a friend etc at Stevenage.

benbulben

Many thanks sonic2009!
That'll work for me.

As long as the season ticket is Any Permitted then you will be fine to use on VTEC services between KGX & SVG, you are permitted to break your journey at any station between two stations ie Cambridge - London Kings Cross, there would be nothing stopping you using the ticket to go see a friend etc at Stevenage.

richw

Veteran Member
As long as any permitted you can visit any intermediate stations with your season ticket.

I.e. your ticket is valid for A to B and C, D, E, & F are between A and B, your ticket is valid for travel C to E for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.