• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

VTEC Seat Guarantee

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricoblade

Hi all,

My wife had the misfortune to travel DON>KGX yesterday morning with an Advanced Single and accompanying reservation but could barely get on the train at DON, let alone get to her seat and had to stand squashed against the door in the vestibule for over 2 hours.

VTEC tweeted about their Seat Guarantee scheme but their link takes me to the delay repay form and there is nowhere to enter seat guarantee details (the form forces you to put in the delay minutes for example).

I have replied to their tweet to this effect but thought you guys might be quicker in pointing me in the right direction.

Thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

35B

Established Member
Use the delay repay online form, but when you scan the ticket put a note on with the scan to say it is for seat guarantee and not delay repay.

Be ready to field a question too - it happened to me and one I'd answered by email, the claim was approved pdq.

Status
Not open for further replies.