• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

VTEC - Train Shunter - Bounds Green

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

AConroy

Hi guys,

I had my interview on Thursday, they said to me they were making their decision on Friday (yesterday) and they were gonna let everyone know early next week!

Good luck everyone!

AConroy

Yeah me too! I passed the interview (yay) let's await details for the final part!!!

Termak

Just got mine. Invited for final stage of assessment. No details though.
Same here..we'll wait. Should be soon coz I'm sure they mentioned training should be end of July. Can't remember the actual month..but I had asked how long the training will be when that was mentioned.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ibrahim9140

Same here got the same email so pleased.. does anyone know which assessment we might be doing?

Termak

Let's hope it's just a different name to something we know..what could we be doing for up to three hours? Even on DBS site, there's no mention of this safety si on the tests they provide.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

ibrahim9140

If successful with the above, you maybe invited
to take a Safety interview at the OPC in Watford.

Good luck

Hi mate,

I have been invited for safety si assessment at db schenker.. i think it must be similar to what you mentioned above.. would you be able to please give some details about this safety interview.

Thank you.

nick40uk

I've got mine for tomorrow. Can't make it today unfortunately. Good luck to all those going up today

Termak

How does everyone feel the interview went? Does anyone know if there aste still more interviews to be conducted, as this might determine the waiting time to hear back?

AConroy

Yeah, I haven't heard anything yet, I thought there would be some news good or bad by now! ????????????

AConroy

Hopefully we should hear something by the end of this week, if they want to get the training started by august!

ibrahim9140

I was expecting to hear today.. this wait is killing I would just want to hear either way now.

AConroy

Yeah I know how you feel, let's hope they get the ball rolling pretty soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.