• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

VTEC - Train Shunter - Bounds Green

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ibrahim9140

I guess none of us has heard after the final interview? I have emailed HR couple of times no response.. did anyone else try to get in touch with HR?

ibrahim9140

Good news indeed...we might be starting soon then. So the training might be up to 2 years for real..as I was told. So so happy to get this offer..

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I am still not sure if this is for depot driver.. if it is for depot driver then it will be excellent

Termak

I am still not sure if this is for depot driver.. if it is for depot driver then it will be excellent
Just as the email says..I believe the role has changed. Part of will involve driving, nolonger shunter only. Remember they said they were looking into it..I guess they finally made up their mind.

ibrahim9140

Just as the email says..I believe the role has changed. Part of will involve driving, nolonger shunter only. Remember they said they were looking into it..I guess they finally made up their mind.

That will be great.. Looking forward to it.

AConroy

Oh okay then, thanks guys I think I will do that. But rubbish they haven't got back to me but they did you guys!!

AConroy

You must be right guys, I emailed them on Wednesday and I still haven't heard anything from them - so annoying!

ibrahim9140

Yes I had to do the same to get the date for medical.. My medical is on 27th July Thursday. What abouy yours?

ibrahim9140

Nothing at all..you never know..they may speed up things on the last minute.

Yeh they may but I would need to give 4 weeks notice to my current employer.. i think it must be same case for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.