• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

VXC Skoda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member
90020/039 (top and tail mode) viewed at New St 2215 last night presume had been out all day and worked in on 2024 off Manchester. Seem to be out fairly solidly at the moment-were also viewed on Friday on 17xx arrival at New St

Hope its of interest to someone

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

1VWC

Anglia TSO 3277 part of shortened formation yesterday, also seeing the return of the infamous DVT...

We aren't taking bets on it lasting beyond the weekend going on previous 'repairs'...

Guinness

Established Member
It was in 5 Car Formation today, so another TSO must of been sourced from somewhere. DVT 82128. So it's not failed!

1VWC

It was in 5 Car Formation today, so another TSO must of been sourced from somewhere. DVT 82128. So it's not failed!
It failed yesterday on the 1524 according to a mate, not able to check what the fault is though, back out today though...

1VWC

...not bad going, its lasted all of 8 days. Gone bang again with TDM probs.

90018 now t+t with 90020.

The Anglia FO has been replaced also.

metrocammel

...not bad going, its lasted all of 8 days. Gone bang again with TDM probs.

90018 now t+t with 90020.

The Anglia FO has been replaced also.

I checked at Picc yesterday (at about 0930) and it was NOT there, so Im assume didnt form the 1024....

Today, it was in "normal" formation with DVT+full VT colours mk2s+90020. It performed faultlessly between Manchester & Stockport.... (i did a desparate move - first British lhcs of the year ;) )
What happend to the ex-Anglia "dbso" rumour.... all thru' summer it was rumoured that Riviera's dbso would make an appearance on driver training runs on the XC.. but it never materialised.....

Oh, and one of Dave Warby's "solid seven crew" was on the skoda today... it seems the seven men are beggining to dabble in the dark side now - I even saw Snr. Voakes on the skoda a couple of weeks back!! :shock:

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
I checked at Picc yesterday (at about 0930) and it was NOT there, so Im assume didnt form the 1024....

Today, it was in "normal" formation with DVT+full VT colours mk2s+90020. It performed faultlessly between Manchester & Stockport.... (i did a desparate move - first British lhcs of the year ;) )
What happend to the ex-Anglia "dbso" rumour.... all thru' summer it was rumoured that Riviera's dbso would make an appearance on driver training runs on the XC.. but it never materialised.....

Oh, and one of Dave Warby's "solid seven crew" was on the skoda today... it seem the seven men are beggining to dabble in the dark side now :o

Dont think it ran at all yesterday. 1248 from New Street was a voyager

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Seems to be back out fairly regularly now :)

1VWC

Out today...

The DVT has been battered well this time! Touch wood!

1VWC

It NEVER seems to come out on bloody Tuesday!!! :angry4: I'm sure someone in VT control knows I finish college early on Tuesdays....and makes sure it doesnt come on on Tuesdays on purpose!! :shock: "Mr. Mini Voakes" perhaps...?!

He's West Coast, nothing to do with XC. Mr Boden may be a better bet!

Status
Not open for further replies.