• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

W/S sell Oyster cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

merlodlliw

Established Member
Wrexham/ Denbighshire /Flintshire triangle
This may interest a few of you, A press out to all news sources,inc SCRUA

Hello

Just in case you have not already seen it, I have attached our press release outlining our fantastic results - we have achieved 97% passenger satisfaction - following the National Passenger Survey (30 June) released by Passenger Focus.

Today we have announced that we are the first rail company outside London to sell Visitor Oyster cards - great news for those planning a day out or weekend in London this summer. The latter initiative was supported by Lembit Opik MP - see the attached photo.

Photo shows (L to R): Dave Riley, Train Manager; Lembit Opik MP; Tony Stickells, Train Manager and Thomas Ableman, Marketing Director - all celebrating the launch of the new Visitor Oyster card at London Marylebone.

A couple of other shots are also available upon request.

I hope you can use these stories. Do call if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Zoe

Zoe Dubber
Wrexham & Shropshire press office
T: 020 7025 7522
E: [email protected]

www.wrexhamandshropshire.co.uk

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

D

dylan_w

Why are there so many Wrexham and Shropshire based threads on this forum??

I would suggest starting a new thread called "Wrexham and Shropshire Updates" or something similar and posting these press releases in there rather than starting a new thread for each one.

On a side not, wouldn't this be more at home in Fares, Tickets & Routeing?

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator

I would suggest starting a new thread called "Wrexham and Shropshire Updates" or something similar and posting these press releases in there rather than starting a new thread for each one.

Can I remind you of rule 1h?

Mojo said:
h. Members should not act as "back seat moderators." If members note an issue which contravenes something in this policy document they are welcome to bring it to the attention of a member of forum staff by using the "report post" function

merlodlliw

Established Member
Wrexham/ Denbighshire /Flintshire triangle

Yes you are correct I put it in the wrong thread, I just thought it might be of
interest to a few before they read it in the press, that is if they read newspapers anymore.

D

dylan_w

Yes you are correct I put it in the wrong thread, I just thought it might be of
interest to a few before they read it in the press, that is if they read newspapers anymore.

I doubt it would get much further than the Evening Leader and Shropshire Star anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.