• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

WAFV vigilance test

Status
Not open for further replies.

1873TG

If a candidate fails this part of the test and alleges that there was a fault with the computer or software, is there any type of appeals process that can be followed?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

choochoochoo

Established Member
Seeing how these tests and assessments are shrouded in mystic secrecy I doubt you'll get any chance of appeal.

Good luck though.

iwasyoungonce

I had a mechanical fault during my stage 2 testing the assessor shrugged their shoulders and was told to just "get on with it"

1873TG

I had a mechanical fault during my stage 2 testing the assessor shrugged their shoulders and was told to just "get on with it"
Yes unfortunately that seems to be the way, but failure can affect your whole career prospects.

Seeing how these tests and assessments are shrouded in mystic secrecy I doubt you'll get any chance of appeal.

Good luck though.
Thanks

tommyb2687

Not a technical fault here but had the lights go out in the room then they got up to put them back on completely distracting both me and the other lad doing this test. We both failed and were just told it was clear to them the lights going out didnt have any bearing on your result. Sort of wasted my time appealing

Status
Not open for further replies.