• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

WAG Express delayed YET AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MrJamesBrown

The train was delayed due to the 15.55 Cardiff Central- London Paddington being cancelled, and blocking the platform. This wasn't helped by the Cheltenham Spa train also being cancelled so blocking platform 2

James

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk

Noto450

At least it managed to get in front of Virgin at Crewe tonight, though only just!

Tomonthetrain

Established Member
It was only a matter of time for it to be a 150, a class 153 is the next goal I presume

Nah, a 142 then the 153. Then if they get really random...the bubble (if it would get cleared for the lines!)

jones_bangor

in that case a nice bus seated pacer on the WAG would be good.

lol, you are having a laugh....? Or is this a basher's fantasy?

ATW sometimes put a 153 on North - South services to move stock around, but the ride quality on a 153 is actually good.

SprinterMan

Established Member
lol, you are having a laugh....? Or is this a basher's fantasy?

ATW sometimes put a 153 on North - South services to move stock around, but the ride quality on a 153 is actually good.

I second that. The ride on a 153 is far better than a 142/143/150 and almost as good as a 158/175. Hell, its better than the 315s/317s/321s that run out of Liverpool Street.

Status
Not open for further replies.